ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP all new clio owners...........

Does anyone know where the hole in the bulkhead is on the new shape clio? Just about to put a sub & amp in my mates 172 & i cant find the hole. Any wiring tips would be handy.

Cheers in advance.

Mk2 Golf GTI

yeah do a search on power cables. i think its somewhere behind the bonnet release, uses the same hole into the engine bay

Passenger footwell, then go up and left

In the engine bay remove the powersteering fluid thing, and stick your hand down behind the soundeading stuff **WARNING** you need little b**ch hands to do it. and even then it hurts. :cry:

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

large loom gromit on the passenger side of the bulkhead.more easily visible by looking under the bonnet.or you could use the bonnet cable hole/gromit thats around the same area on the bulkhead as well.

Cheers everyone. Wacko your discription was spot on, sore hands, cold fingers & a few sparks later everything is all good!!!