ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! - Car wouldnt start

Clio Grande
:dapprove: Hey there, Ive got a Clio Grande 1.2, X plate.

Basically I was out in the car all day and stopped numerous times to go into shops and the house etc and when i was on the way home tonight from a friends house i went to start the car and nothing! Not a thing, it made a slight whirring noise when i turned the key but it then just died!:mad:

Anyhoo, I was sittin in the car talking with the radio on for about 15 mins before i tried to start the car and the only thing i can think of thats happened is that ive drained the battery when ive had it on (is this poss?) I managed to bump start it and it's gone fine and then when i got home and parked i let the car sit and then started it again and it started without a hitch.:S

Can anyone explain this? Have i ruined the battery or has it just got a bit of a problem with wet starts (as im sure all of u have saw the weather we've been getting recently)