ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help fitting airbox

Silver 182
Hi sorry if this is in the wroong section but is there anybody based near southend that would be able to help me fit a standard airbox to my 182 if I come to them I had a go at it myself but I am way out of my depth here.

Thanks in advance.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
@RyG @kyle86 are fairly local but it's a pretty easy job with standard toolset

I could do it for you but it's a bit far to come for a 5minute job

Silver 182
thanks for that I cant see a way of connecting the air feeds without taking the headlight out ill message them and see if either of them would be kind enought to help thanks.

Silver 182
no there all in a box now there all there the only part left in is what im guessing is the accoustic valve????

Clio Trophy
Pics of what you have would be handy, I had to refit mine when I bought it, it only has one air feed connected, and that just drop down into the engine bay, but it is fine like that

Golf GT & A4 Avant
From the airbox, there should be one feed that locates just to the side of the headlight, the other goes down towards the inner arch and connects to the acoustic valve.

If it were me, connect the short one to the plate near the headlight, the other send down into the inner arch but no need to connect it to the acoustic valve