ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Garage quotes

clio sport 182
Hey guys jsut been to the local garage near me just need some advise to check if the prices they quoted me are good or not. Ok to fit diff spring i will be getting they want £50 per front wheel and £50 for the both rear wheels so £150 all together.

To fit the Milltek exhaust system £75. Does that sound reasonable? :approve:

clio sport 182
hmm havnt got all the equpiment i dont think, im a bit of a r****d when it comes to anything mechanical lol

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
not to bad for fitting the springs should look around 80-100 mark 2 hours labour.
exhaust is exspencive 1 labour max. ill fit it all for you for 15pound lol.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
Exhaust is a rip off. it cost me £40 to have my millyek fitted to my 182 and i thought that was expensive!!

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
sounds a bit pricey, tell matey in quickfit or some other chain you will chuck him £30 to chuck it on and he will do it! if you do it through the garage then 75 is prob about right hour labour for m8y and a b**ch to do it especially lining the back box up.

it is quite easy to do yourself if you can get access to ramps or decent trolley jack and axel stands.

the only difficult thing is getting the milly back box to sit nicely as its a fiddle to line up and sit nice and straight not to one side etc

clio sport 182
well the garage i got the quotes from is an MG dealer well used to be not sure now bit of evrything ill shop around see what prices i can find. Does seem a tad to much to me but then again i dont know much about mechanics so ... meh lol :dapprove:

RB 182 cup
when i fitted mine it took me 45 min on a ramp at work so i wouldnt pay anything over 1 hours labour