ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help guys, rear shocks gone

Help needed!!

Hello everyone,

I picked up my 2002 Clio 172 Sport yesterday!! Everything was sweet, put my 17" alloys on there from my old 2002 Expression Plus, then went to the garage then got it lowered on 40mm Apex springs. SORTED, so yesterday was like Birthday and Christmas was rolled into one!

But then.......last night when I got home, my dad took it out for a drive, and we noticed that the passenger side rear bumper was rubbing on my tyre?? Why is that? It was only doing it on the passenger side rear and not the drivers side. Do you think I need a set of new shocks on the back? Shall I buy uprated shocks??

Do you think the problem could be anything else? I know its difficult to describe without actually seeing the car, but Im trying my best to describe the situation!

Any help appreciated guys

Thanks

N8

check the rear spring location....maybe they put them in incorrectly or maybe they left out the rubber pad they sit on.

Cant really help from here.