ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! HELP! HELP!

2004 Racing Blue 182

Oh sh*t, ive just locked my valver with the remote central locking using the key like ive always done and now i cant get back in the damn thing, nither that key nor my spare will let me in, ive put new batteries in both keys and stil cant get in, if i go in the car just manually the alarm goes off and the immobiliser wont let me start it up!!!

What the hell is wrong with it?

-->NV

Has it been raining where you are? Once in my old RSI, rain got in through the leaky sunroof & filled up the central locking sensor & sunroof switch.

It was ok once it all dried out.

Thats the only thing i can think of too, other then that there will be a key operated switch somewhere that turns the alarm imobiliser off, either in the glove box or under the scuttle panal by the jack iirc

2004 Racing Blue 182

the chip board is dry and shows no sign of leakage, i dont have the keys for the key switches under the bonnet or the dash!

looks like im screwed then!

surely someone must have an idea!

-->NV

2004 Racing Blue 182

come on people, please!

im desperate here, not lookin forward to the bill the auto electrician is gonna charge me!

-->NV

Street Triple R

this can happen if the car battery is low i believe

It happened on our 106 both keys wouldnt unlock the doors, changed the car battery and they worked again

thats about the only thing i can think of really