ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help, Idea’s for Bonnet Vent

personally id leave the bonnet alone. Can you not use the vent under the headlight ?
(or are you using it already) as i think a bonnet vent will look out of place.

Suzuki SV1000S

I am using them already mate yeah, Just would like to a bit of mesh or something in front, A little different and like subtle mods that serve a purpose..

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Someone photoshop a 16v bonnet vent onto it in the same place it would be on a 16v.

Would look wicked.

big red bus

Can someone photoshop 172 onto the bonnet and mesh it up as i dont have photoshop?

it may look good!

Rip the fog lights out and use them for air feeds, much better and cheaper idea, also doesnt like a pile of w**k like it does with vents in the bonnet

Ex Ph-Quick

Has anyone actually meshed the bottom of the bumper yet?

prefer the one each side

[Edited by Eskiisbest on 11 May 2005 at 3:47pm]

Suzuki SV1000S

It would be a good idea as I always have a quick check to make sure nothing has bashed up the radiator, But it is a complete biatch to mesh it, Did it on the old car and it was hard enough to find the a big long enough..