ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help induction kit

Renaultsport 197 FF
Hello.
I have stuck an induction kit on my 197 and i used the air intake to blow underneath the filter i extended the pipe and pointed it towards the filter.

Is there an increased risk of overheating?

It sounds like a beast and has been named bam bam by my friend who also thinks it sounds like a scooby.

Thanks in advance
Mark

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe
There is no increased risk of overheating. Your not pulling hot air into the engine all of a sudden.

The risk (if any) is the induction kit doesn't filter as well as the OEM filter and lets excessive amounts of contaminants into your engine.

In other words, no. Just drive it.

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe
Yeah they dont add much performance, usually none i think lol biggest difference is noise when you floor it like you said, it sounds like a scooby

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Yeah they dont add much performance, usually none i think lol biggest difference is noise when you floor it like you said, it sounds like a scooby

Does the I/k transform the block to a flat four? Lol!!!