ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help/info with a silicone hose kit 182

RB 182 + Cup pack
I contacted samco about a silicone hose kit (coolant) and they came back to me saying the kit they have says its for a 172 and not a 182. Can somebody either confirm it will fit a 182 or link me to a 182 kit please. I have 2 split hoses and car is undriveable atm

RB 182 + Cup pack
Yeh samco is well expensive, good price for 172 like
Arr hmm, I hope this guy quoted me right now. I'll be speaking to them again tomorrow, as long as that 172 kit fits I'll be happy not to fussed if its more just want to get it fixed.n drive it lol I rearly get to drive it and when ever I'm in England n have chance to drive it something breaks lol

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Arr hmm, I hope this guy quoted me right now. I'll be speaking to them again tomorrow, as long as that 172 kit fits I'll be happy not to fussed if its more just want to get it fixed.n drive it lol I rearly get to drive it and when ever I'm in England n have chance to drive it something breaks lol

You could try sfs coolant hoses as they have some other colours. I also have some standard ones for sale ;) no leaks etc

ITB'd 172 POPTART
If that question means which sfs then eBay or google will return that or mine then I have a full set.