ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Low speed braking "clunk"

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
For Clio Williams? Are standard ones noice and cheap??? And can you just buy the bushes??

I'm aware jack's aren't that expensive, but when you've got a lot of money going out else, its an expense you don't need.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ah well at least I know what I'm buying now, if I am, lol!

Bringing half your garage would be ok I suppose, bringing it all would be ideal ;)

If only you weren't the other side of the country Tunst. You and your mum ;) (I joke)

So that £40 on the KTEC site, is that for only one side? Although its a set, is it 1 set per side?

I'm assuming you have to do both sides or it's well un even???

Oh and on that link, there are a variety of items for sale, which one do I want?

"Powerflex Poly Suspension Bushes"

"Front Wishbone Kit"

"Anti Roll Bar Kit"

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Ah well at least I know what I'm buying now, if I am, lol!

Bringing half your garage would be ok I suppose, bringing it all would be ideal ;)

If only you weren't the other side of the country Tunst. You and your mum ;) (I joke)

So that £40 on the KTEC site, is that for only one side? Although its a set, is it 1 set per side?

I'm assuming you have to do both sides or it's well un even???

Oh and on that link, there are a variety of items for sale, which one do I want?

"Powerflex Poly Suspension Bushes"

"Front Wishbone Kit"

"Anti Roll Bar Kit"

Move to the lakes you know you want to ;)

Im not sure if you get both sides, iv never bout anything like these before.. yeah do both sides or ul get one side stiffer than the other lol

as for the like get them all ;) but ul need the wishbone kit.