ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help lowering my clio

guys,

i bought some G-MAX lowering springs for my clio today, for a nice price, was wondering if you could recommend anywhere in the south east to fit them, and lower the rear torsion bar?

must be cheap cos im a skint student!!! lol :p

cheers

Adam

Phase2 Clio.. what do ya mean by that?

Mk1, Phase2 or Clio2, Mk1/2?

Cus if you mean Clio2, yer two springs short.. heh.

Mk2 Golf GTI

come on, you expect help then wont even say where you got them from when someone asks, bit unfair. its not like there a one-off custom part that you dont want anyone else to have is it

guys, its a 1994 clio. so torsion bar on the back,

i dont wish to disclose the location as I got a special deal and I dont think the place would like it if i disclosed where and how much i paid, sorry if that sounds stupid, its probably not even that much cheaper than most can get them anyway.

south east as in anywhere withing 40 miles of brighton, or 40 miles from south east london.

cheers

Ad

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Why not do it yourself? All you need is a threaded bolt, nut and a spanner, jack car up, use bolt to pull torsion bar out, raise hub to how low you want it, put torsion bar back in. Didnt take me long to do mine. Took longer to fit new springs then it did to do the torsion bar.