ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help making an mp3 cd plz

Audi S3 225

Hey, I got a mp3 cd changer and ive tried making a cd full of mp3s but when i play them in my car they just play in any random order plus they are much slower loading each track than a normal cd.

I would like to know how i can get the tracks in a certain order, like one cd i made i put 4 different albums on there but when i went to play it it had the first songs from all 4 albums together then song 2 from all the cds next.

Any one know how to sort it, im using nero 6. And i have the sony flipdown headunit and the 10 disk cd mp3 chnager.

Thx Allan

[Edited by Jonesy on 28 October 2004 at 5:19pm]

Audi S3 225

Thats what i did, i put wach album in a folder and it stills plays the songs in a random order, maybe ill get the latest nero.

Audi S3 225

lol na i aint m8, that was the first thing i checked. Im gonna have another go on a cdrw so i dont waste any more cds.

As mentioned should just be a case of putting them in folders.

Ive found my Alpine unit can sometimes read the tracks in an album in the wrong order but not between albums.

FN2 TYPE R

Make sure the mp3 file names are numbered i.e:

01 - track1

02 - track2

and so on as they can get reordered if not.

And make sure each album is it its own folder.