ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me find out what this is???

Hi guys I found this under my bonnet after the garage had it to replace my clutch cable, anyone know what this is?
qasu4aju.jpg

172 Cup
It connects to the back left of the engine (timing belt side).

I had this fall off my engine aswell, heard a rattling whilst on the M6, so I pullled into the services to find it sitting on top of my exhaust manifold! Slightly worrying that something designed to support the weight of an engine can fall off so easily :S

Does anyone know what bolts are needed to put it back on?

It connects to the back left of the engine (timing belt side).

I had this fall off my engine aswell, heard a rattling whilst on the M6, so I pullled into the services to find it sitting on top of my exhaust manifold! Slightly worrying that something designed to support the weight of an engine can fall off so easily :S

Does anyone know what bolts are needed to put it back on?

You don't need to put it back on useless you wanna take your engine out! Lol

172 Cup
Well, you never know, one day the engine might need to be put on a hoist for whatever reason. And its better on the engine than in the glove box at any rate :p