ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help me with my mk2 ph1 please!

clio 1.2 8v
well since i am now on the road i've decided to get my car out of hybernation! ready for july 1st when it will be insured. im getting rid of these rims in favour of mk2 ph2 172 ff rims,lowering -40mm and a set of rs replica sideskirts, genuine renault ones before you ask :rasp: ! they just need painting, all i need is the name for the colour! and as youre all experts what colour is it?

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00799-1.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

need some new pics really, these are old :( and please, dont be too harsh! its only my first car!

Am guessing a shade of Rouge, but you'll have to check the paintcode from your car with the thread in the guides section.

clio 1.2 8v
if i was to sell it, what you reckon i could get as a geusstimate, full renault service history too!

BMW M5 & E36
Quite hard to tell from the light, but is it the darker maroony red or the more postbox type? I think Giles is right in saying Cherry Red, the same as mine!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
how tidy is that!!?

keep it fella, ace first car imo. with a few choice mods too, it'll be even better

Octavia VRS
same colour as my old one mate, looks good. Cherry Red rings bells.

2k would be my guestimate as well, I sold my V plate 1.4 for 2.1k with 73k miles but I included alloys, Eibach springs in that

clio 1.2 8v
did u fit the ph2 rear lights?

yeah mate dead easy to do! thnks to fubars guide ;)

yeah i love it, always kept clean and regulary polished and waxed, dont like it being dirty too :rasp:

will get some more scenic pics when my insurance comes through, not just on the drive haha!
cheers for all youre nice comments too!

FOR SALE!!!
think it would look nice droped on them wheels and then id leave it and just keep money for next car

Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
Looks in nice condition! Ive got same spec cept its a W reg and in silver :p I think its a rather good car as a first car ! Im lookin to get those rear lights too :p How much did u pay for them, if u got them fitted urself that is? Only had it nearly 5 months now only thing im gettin bored of its lack of accelleration on motorways :( But absolutely fine for gettin to A to B in the meantime until insurance prices become lower!