ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help my car is juddering and is very spluttery

R

rhys davies

The car has been sitting around for ages as i have had loads of work done to it finally got it back today and this pictured light came up is is very juddery and very suppler very very gratefull for any help cheers guysView attachment 93986

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
try cleaning your throttle body, wen i had a 1.2 , the same thing used to happen to mine, whip it off and spray in out with carb cleaner, see if that helps.

and the same light used to come on.

Last edited:
try cleaning your throttle body, wen i had a 1.2 , the same thing used to happen to mine, whip it off and spray in out with carb cleaner, see if that helps.

and the same light used to come on.

This. I had the exact same issue and cleaned out my throttle body and since then it's started and ran spot on in all weather! Strongly suggest doing this. I found it easy to do and I'm no mechanic!
Ollie

Clio 182 Arctic Blue
clean the throttle body out and if that doesnt help it could need replacing. quite common and happened with me. needed new cat as well as it was choked out from the buggered throttle body :)