ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help, my car is very sick!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

I was driving along at about 120km/h and there was a very loud pop and the car lost a lot of power. Also it sounds like there is no exhaust attached to the car.

What could be wrong? Do you think it would be safe to limp to a garage on monday?

Thanks guys

Skoda Fabia vRS

is there an exhaust on the car ?...........maybe it fell off, or part of it, if ur experiencin a loss of power its probably near the front at the engine side of things if its an exhaust problem

Skoda Fabia vRS

lol, just thought id state the obvious, Matts cat fell off on the way to the RR Day, i found that slightly amusing

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Well I managed to get a good look under the car this morning.

Spotted a rather large hole right under the passenger foot well (which would explain why the gf thought Id driven over something cos she felt a bump)

My theory. Was driving along, and a baffle was loose in the silencer, broke loose, and due to the pressure blocked up the exhaust which caused a build up of pressure and BANG, the exhaust exploded.

Gonna get it checked out tomorrow