ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Help Needed***Fast Car Mag Competition ***

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
@charlie 182 needs a bit of help to win a competition in fast car magazine. The winning car becomes their feature car of the year.

Anyone who came to CSF19 will recognise it from the show and shine. It truly is a remarkable car and fully deserves to win the competition. It would be great to see a RenaultSport win this as it’s usually something german that wins.

Voting is really easy, simply click this link www.fastcar.co.uk/cars/feature-car-of-the-year-2019-vote-now/

and then click on the picture of Charlie’s Clio on the page (pictured below)

F0B082C6-5014-4951-BCF0-FF2679BAF452.jpeg

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Just voted for a Nova by mistake soz! I clicked on the pic thinking it would show more of it, nope apparently that was a vote! 🤬
I did the same. Not a shitty nova though😂. I can't believe fast car mag is still going, it was dog s**t 20 odd years ago so I'm shocked enough people can be arsed to go into a shop to buy it these days to keep it alive.

Goid luck anyway @charlie 182 👍

The E30 is the one from Goblin Works Garage, which has been on TV and had a lot of exposure. It's not really a fair level with that car in there. Others may have had a lot of exposure, I'm not sure. I've not seen them.

I did the same. Not a shitty nova though😂. I can't believe fast car mag is still going, it was dog s**t 20 odd years ago so I'm shocked enough people can be arsed to go into a shop to buy it these days to keep it alive.

Goid luck anyway @charlie 182 👍
I completely fucked it!
I honestly thought there would be a story about each car. Nope!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
The E30 is the one from Goblin Works Garage, which has been on TV and had a lot of exposure. It's not really a fair level with that car in there. Others may have had a lot of exposure, I'm not sure. I've not seen them.
I think it's fairly clear from current voting that it's not about who has the best car but who has the most friends.

Not a criticism of OP by the way, it's just the way these things work.