ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Help Needed***Fast Car Mag Competition ***

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Voted. This looked brilliant at CSF!

IMG_20190706_150115.jpg

IMG_20190706_145450.jpg

RB 182 FF
Vote done... (y) That was a vote I really enjoyed, unlike the election where it was like voting which testicle I want removed..... Sweet motor Charlie, good luck(y)👌

renault clio 182
First of all I just want to thank everyone that voted for me & the RBT for feature car of the year in fast-car magazine.

I ended up walking away with 3rd 🥉place out of a possible 30 cars.

Also a huge thank you to everyone that shared my posts/stories on Facebook/Instagram I really appreciate it. 🙏

Attachments

• 76D2E6C0-9520-4D2A-9FF3-E494D5AFAC66.png
    76D2E6C0-9520-4D2A-9FF3-E494D5AFAC66.png
    717.6 KB · Views: 112

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Beaten by 2 cars that are barely 'Fast' in a straight line🤦‍♂️😂

Air ride and camber with wheels and a 2J gets all the dumb c***s frothing and that lass probably got votes because the rest of the virgin crew thought if they voted for her car they probably got to see her naked😂

RB 182 FF
That GT86 looks proper gash... To be fair the Goblinworks Beemer was a sweet car but not really fair compared to the one man band efforts of the others...

Clio
Well done mate . I voted for yours twice .

I knew you would get 3rd lol i thought that bird would get the win . As pepole say the 16 year olds voted for her on the w**k factor .