ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed : Girlracer/JillyB

Trophy

Hiya Girls,

Im getting my new car on Wednesday and i need some ideas for names for it! Cant really call it Leo again, might get away with Leo Jnr?

Mat.

mk2 172

hehe, im geggiting mine in 1 hour 30 mins!!!!!, mine needs a name too, yours can be "slug" mat, lmao, only kiddin im only jealous!

Hows about "The Car".

Or..

Milo
Jake
Fizz
Bella
Judy
Max
Doodles
Izzles

Tweenie NAMES! Thats what all my computers are called anyways, but Ive run out now.. :confused:

Daz.

7.6cc :D

Where is Sylvia, shes good at this sort of thing!

hmmmmm Carol, Margot, Jill :D, Sylvia, Kathy, Angelina, Cassy, Hermione, Bertha, Lea, Lizzie, ..........................................

mk2 172

mat, you gonna race the two to see if its money well spent:D, you got a worthy buyer for the valver yet?

craggy

williams and trophy

hehe got a new shape clio and already askin the GIRLS advice on the car lol

saying nowt but girls car come to my mind when i see 1 hehe

cant wait to race a cup see if they fare any better than the 172s lol

jon

Trophy

See you at York Jon.

Craggy,

Not yet, was still taking my time in the cup but that might go out the window.

Got a couple of people interested in the valver but it needs to go sooner rather than later.

Mat.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Hi Jilly :)

I am here! I must have missed this post earlier.

Mat, have you christened your new car yet? No doubt it will be a girl, so how about MATILDA or MATTIE for short, which are derivatives of Mat!!

:)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Hi Jilly :)

I am here! I must have missed this post earlier.

Mat, have you christened your new car yet? No doubt it will be a girl, so how about MATILDA or MATTIE for short, which are derivatives of Mat!!

:)