ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP NEEDED URGENT PLEASE

megane rs 250
been to see a Renault clio 200 on a 59 plate but when I come to insure all of the insurance companies tell me its a 197 as do companies who sell parts i have also put other 59 plate 200s into go compare and they are also identified as 197s has anyone else had similar problems many thanks dave

2014 Clio 200t edc
What does the logbook say? My 172 (on the logbook) was described as a 1.4 auto by the insurance company.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
What does the logbook say? My 172 (on the logbook) was described as a 1.4 auto by the insurance company.

I had this issue when I first bought my 172 it wasn't until the paperwork come through that I realised. Good thing is they kept the price quoted as it was there mistake when listening to the telephone conversation.

megane rs 250
I think it must be a c**k up on the insurance side of things every number plate you put into go compare from all of the 200s on ebay it describes them as a 197 the one ive been looking at is deffo a 200
Tempting as it was, no. I just told them what it was and they did it.

OP get some pictures up, it could be a 197 late registered.

Attachments

• 20150221_154851.jpg
    20150221_154851.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
  megane rs 250
I think it must be a c**k up on the insurance side of things every number plate you put into go compare from all of the 200s on ebay it describes them as a 197

GTD, Lupo
It's a 200!

My first 200 was registered June 2009 and I had to insure it as a 197 as a 200 wasn't on the records back then. Must be a mess up.