ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed with 182 cup springs!

Reno 182
Hi just got prima racing lowerd springs but they are lose and they fit with out compression on my Clio 182 cup . Can't some one help . What do I need to do its doing my head in

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi just got prima racing lowerd springs but they are lose and they fit with out compression on my Clio 182 cup . Can't some one help . What do I need to do its doing my head in

Have you actually fitted them?

I had cook sports that went straight on without compression and they were fine.

Reno 182
Have you actually fitted them?

I had cook sports that went straight on without compression and they were fine.
Hi mate yes I have fitted them . But when I pull of the left side makes a lose knocking noise and it drives all over the place . Not sturdy drive at all . Some guy said its because it's a 182 cup . They don't make lowered spring for the cup version . It's the first time I have had problems with springs .

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi mate yes I have fitted them . But when I pull of the left side makes a lose knocking noise and it drives all over the place . Not sturdy drive at all . Some guy said its because it's a 182 cup . They don't make lowered spring for the cup version . It's the first time I have had problems with springs .

My 182 had cup packed suspension and as I say the cook sports fitted fine.

I'm sure someone with infinitely more knowledge than me will be along in here to help out soon mate.