ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP NEEDED !!!!!!

right!!
im will be getting the cup resprayed fairly soon.
but.... what colour??
i dont want it to be a standard renault colour, it has to be either a light pastel colour or a bright in your face colour!
anyone seen any nice colours or can anyone recommend a decent colour?

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182

+1.

white seems to be in at the mo. quite striking, but yet understated aswel.

clio 1789.jpg

S4 Avant
go and look at a pack of walkers salt and vinegar crisps, get it that colour, white alloys and bright green would look immense

S4 Avant
haha, or that too! why arent all cars sprayed in the different flavours of crisps?! ...think mines roast chicken flavour

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ok do not rip off the Exige Club Racer...its not big and its not clever....hehe.

If you really must do it, strip it completely, do it in white, and make it look like that Cup race car above.

Da

Less
I think you should list the colours you don't want as every one that's posted you seem to have a reason for not wanting it ;)

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Ok do not rip off the Exige Club Racer...its not big and its not clever....hehe.

If you really must do it, strip it completely, do it in white, and make it look like that Cup race car above.

exige club racer on 172cup. how embarrasing... what he said.. i would do it proper lime green. One chap here had a photoshop done it looked sweet imo.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Hah if you were a guy and posted this question imagine the amount of abuse you'd have got hehe! :D

Lime green, black wheels/side stripes/mirror bases for me :p

Dan

Well, I like the pink, and the Lime green as above on the cup racers but...........

...........if it where me, i'd have it done in this, it was a colour that the Mk1 V6 was going to be produced in, then got dropped at the last minute due to paint problems at the factory in Sweden. Its called Nocturne and is a very dark Metallic Mauve. As you can see, renault did eventually use it on the Avantime, and I think it is also available on a few current models:

avantimenocturne.gif

avantimenocturne2.gif

This close up gives you a better idea of the colour:

avantimenocturne3.gif

Any way, that would be my choice:approve:

Regards, Steve.

right!!
im will be getting the cup resprayed fairly soon.
but.... what colour??
i dont want it to be a standard renault colour, it has to be either a light pastel colour or a bright in your face colour!
anyone seen any nice colours or can anyone recommend a decent colour?
You prob gonna get it done in pink anyway!!!!