ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed!

Right i have a few things i need help with:

Am gonna do a service on my car, i bought 5l Magnatec 10w40 i think, oil filter, sump washer, air filter, spark plugs, windscreen wash & coolant. is there anything else i will need?

How much oil do i need? is 5l enougth?

Gear stick seems to move about under acceleration and braking as if the gearbox is loose, what should i look out for?

I have fitted some morettes and had to relocate the indicators, on the front bumper, i used LED side repeaters and now my indicators flash extra fast as if one is not working, but they are fine on the Hazards, is this illegal?

When fitting the said morettes i took the wheel arch liner off to get to the back of the front bumper to feed the side repeaters cable and i noticed both sides a sort of "drain pipe" about 3" diameter and about 12-15" long behind both liners, what are these for? IK?

I also still need help wiring in my main beam on my morettes if any body can help me as i didnt get any instructions.

Also can you buy just the fog lenss as both of mine are broke!

I think thats about it

Smokey

Trophy

Could also do the Fuel Filter if you want.

5L might not be enough, depends which sump you have as they are all different sizes.

Gearstick moving is probably the dogbone engine mount, rear of the engine at the bottom.

Dont think you can buy the lenses seperately as they are sealed.

Mat.

my vavler takes 6.2 litres of oil, but i think thats becuase its a v late 96 N reg and this came with the willy sumps i think

the dogbone engine mount, is this expensive and hard to replace?

I have full access to car lifts and all the tools ever needed, just not the expertise!! or a haynes manual yet!!

i will get another litre of oil just in case then

smokey