ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed

Clio Rs 200T
Basically I was looking at a car value of my little 1.2 hoping to upgrade to a 1*2, while I was looking at it, it was showing optional upgrades on the car, one of them was 14"steelies to 15"inch alloys. So I'm wondering would I be braking breach of contract with my insurance company or not? Because it says it's a optional upgrade, so would they be fine with it?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I've read that about 8 times and I'm clueless as to what you're asking.

1*2's didn't come with steelies.

No one will know the answer to your riddle other than your insurance company. Ask them.

Clio Rs 200T
No I mean the 1.2 ltr ive got was showing that it had to chance to have 15inch alloys with it but it hasn't. So what im asking is will my insurance company will they complain if I got some Renault alloys. Just wondering if any one can shed some light

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
No probs.

Thing with insurance is that even if you were with my insurer, you might have a different underwriter .. so the rules are basically different for everyone.

Black 172
What question did your insurer ask when you took out the policy? Did they ask for changes to standard spec - or did they ask for any changes from standard spec AND optional extras?

If in doubt - phone your insurer and ask!!!