ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Noises

Clio Sport 172
Went to mcdonalds to get some tea tonight. Got it fine. Pulled away from traffic lights and heard like a rattling noise coming from under the bonnet drivers side. Then when idling the car sounds as if it wants to cutout. Also when accelerating it sounds like a ford transit! Any ideas?

Clio Sport 172
Hey dan!

Yes mate checked properly. Dunno if anything has gone up and under it. But driving in gears 2 and above is fine

hmmmm it sounds as though it wants to cut out :/ i would get that looked at, and the digital oil guages in the clio are crap, well mine is anyways it says oil ok in mine and i checked on the dipstick and its below minimum

Clio Sport 172
I am gunna get a mechanic too have a look at it tomorrow. But it has been driving fine all week and today apart from this evening. Typical that it starts to get dark when you get a problem