ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!! nw peeps

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i have a fricking great screw in my tyre and no spare...
i need my car to get to work...

does anyone have a spare 15" wheel that will fit that they can lend me for 1 day??

please help a girl in need

Ian

Focus TDCi
Got a full set of 16s, but I'm at uni in Liverpool and they are in a shed in Flixton, Manchester. Let me know if you're desperate though.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
it will be flat by the morning, i need to be in work by 8.am and i have a MASSIVE meeting with the head of inchcape tomorow morning, and i have no way of blowing it up

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
going to take my dads car to work tomorow i think, bloory is on the hunt for his spare, jamie is too busy eating mexican, if i could borrow a wheel tomorow chris? or someone lol
id return it on friday /sat, just need to get the wheel to work to repair it

not got an electric pump for ciggy lighter? pump it up and drive it there.....

if you say itl be flat by the morn is it just a slow one?

got one of those spare space savers tyres if thats anygood, welcome to it...

not far from me are you? i'm haydock way. Met John today, took me out in the ITB car :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
not got anything pump wise, once i can get the wheel to work im reet, dont really want to use the foam unless i have to as it can ruin the tyre...

Got a full set of 16s, but I'm at uni in Liverpool and they are in a shed in Flixton, Manchester. Let me know if you're desperate though.
unlucky laura, i ride on 18s

anyway more importantly...

Ian your at uni in Lpool and aint invited me to show u how to damage the scouse birds?!?! when we smashin garlands on a thursday?!