ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help o2 sensor?????

AAS'D RB 182
Hi, a little help needed please. I noticed a few weeks back when I started my car it smelled like it was running quite rich then a few days later the engine management light came on. It hasnt gone into limp moad or anything but it does seem to have been using a fair bit of fuel even before I noticed the smell. Anyway a guy at my work has this little device which he plugged in and it came up with o2 sensor? I'm not very mechanical minded unfortunately so thought one of you guys may be able to help. Could it be this sensor and is it the one that's in the back of the cat? I currently have a decent cat on so wondered if it has been cooked?? Any help/advice would be great.

Cheers Craig

If the O2 sensor is faulty as the diagnostic reader says then yes it will provide false readings causing the engine to fuel incorrectly. :approve: