ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help pickin an alarm

clio 172
I'm thinking of getting a clifford fitted to my 172 but many of my friends say they r not that good for the money they cost. can any1 put me straight on this matter? i'm lookin 2 spend around the £500 mark. are there any other alarms cheaper but just as good?:S

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Cant beat Clifford if its installed properly. But you don't need to spend that much on one.
The car has a good Thatcham immobilser as standard so just top it up with a 2-1 alarm.

You don't need toys, just a means of detecting broken glass and wheel tampering.

Glass break detector and level reference monitor.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I agree with Brian . Just get a good alarm that adds on to your immobiliser .

I have a Toad 850 , it was fitted by a Toad approved guy i've used before . He travelled from Newport Pagnell all the way up to Lancashire , fitted for £300 . Second time i've had one of these and the second time i've used him to fit it .

His names Dennis . Tel .0079802215525