ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help please! Problem with coil overs....

Iceberg 172
I need soe help/advice please peeps.

Got some H&R coilovers fitted in the summer but i had it MOT'd last week and it barely passed. I have, apparently, slight play on the front upper part of the suspension and slight coil spring mounting damage. When i got the coilovers, i was told that the bolt to fit the to the body were not long enough but it was still ok to drive. The car is driveable but i am concerned this might get damaged beyond repair if i dont do something about it soon. I only drive the car at weekends now, as i work in London but would appreciate some advice.

Cheers

Lionel Richie
sounds like they've been fitted incorrectly, i don't mind having a look/sorting them for you, i'm in birmingham

Iceberg 172
Cheers for the offer man but it'll be difficult for me to get up to Brum for the next month or so.......if its still ok by then then i'll take you up on your offer.

Cheers