ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help please

Clio cup172
Does anyone know what this means? I did the OBD where you hold the trip computer button and trun on the ignition but not start the car and this came up cheers

The "t" means injection fault, but don't worry if your not having any problems it's most likely a old stored fault.

Press the stalk on the end of the wiper button and turn the ignition on, and press the mileage reset and repeat the process, the fault should now be cleared

Thanks
Scott

Clio cup172
Cheers mate this fault has only come up after my remap could there be a problem with the map?

Cheers mate this fault has only come up after my remap could there be a problem with the map?

I'm not the clued up on remaps with on having a 1.2 if you've cleared the fault then next time your out in the car I would check it the next couple of times your out and if it doesn't appear again then I'd say it was a old fault

Cheers
Scott

172 cup
Really need to read my manual, didnt know you could do this? also only got shown by my mate last night that if you press the reset button when the oil ok appear at first it shows the oil level.