ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Black 182
Im currently having a few problems with my 182 54 reg and not sure where to start
Problems are:

1. Sometimes wont go into 2nd gear but most of time goes in fine, excessive play in selector when in gear. Linkage?

2. Coming off the clutch (sometimes) i can hear a knocking noise defo coming from the gearbox. Clutch release bearing?

3. Very slight misfire on tickover, power delivery is fine no problems at all. I have been told that they do run slightly lumpy but doesnt sound right to me. Coil pack?

4. Sounds like a metal on metal noise from engine only very faint. Doesn't sound like a dephaser noise. Only way to describe is when you are grinding a piece of metal very lightly and you get the high pitched noise on contact. Probably sounds stupid but is definitly there.

Any help would be really appreciated as i need to just get the car sorted as soon as possible.

Apologies for spelling and grammar, im currently at work.

Charlie

Black 182
Hi mate. With those kind of issues i would be having it looked at by someone that knows them.

I have it booked in at R.Sport next friday but am just trying to find out if anyone has had similar problems. Just the way my luck goes at the moment lol