ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help service light is on

clio 1.2 16v
for some reason the service light and air bag light is always on and i have no clue whats wrong with it. if its minor i can fix myself than i will but if its major then ill go to a garage ideas people?

Clio Sport 172
If it's the "serv" light then that isn't actually indicating service, a little spanner indicates service I believe.... Normally when the serv light and airbag light come on it's just a case of checking the airbag connections, in my case it was a loose connection under my drivers seat. After sorting this, both lights went out, failing this I'm guessing it will need to go to a garage to be reset.

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Mine did this too just had to fiddle round under seat and it turned them off

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Nope just this little sticky out thing and twiddled it round!! Lol sry bout my non technical terms!!

Clio Sport 172
Same here, it's like a little black box under the seat (two connecters plugged together) with cable going in one end and one out the other end, I just moved them around slightly and the lights went out. Renaults aren't exactly well renowned for their electrics.... My lights are on and off all the time, one day I will get round to sorting it properly!!

clio 1.2 16v
its frustrating cause part from the tiny electric problem its a perfect car like 8 yrs old 28 000 miles no problems