ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help streaming from laptop to 360

clio 16v
I have used tyversity and windows media centre but both are s**t

They only find some files ect.

I have a folder of movies and a folder of music i want to stream, whats the best way?

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
wmc is awesome, if you find it s**t your doing it wrong tbh! far better than any thid party apps.

182FF with cup packs
I have used tyversity and windows media centre but both are s**t

I think maybe you haven't set TVersity up properly or something then. TVersity just works for me. I point it at my NAS drive, point my Xbox at it and it plays the lot. Most files get played directly, and it transcodes .mkv's and anything else that the Xbox can't play nativly.

What more could you want?

Diesel Barge
windows media connect is awesome if you have xp, i recently installed win 7, so couldnt use it no more, tried the media centre, pile of s**t, resorted to using media player, works a treat, from networked HDD to wifi laptop then back to router to go to xbox, it never seems to lag. :D

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
I think maybe you haven't set TVersity up properly or something then. TVersity just works for me. I point it at my NAS drive, point my Xbox at it and it plays the lot. Most files get played directly, and it transcodes .mkv's and anything else that the Xbox can't play nativly.

What more could you want?

you can remux an mkv file into m2ts in a couple of minutes then it will play natively on the 360 in full 1080p and 5.1 dolby etc... so no transcoding and loss of quality etc.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
just download tsmuxer, it does it with a single click, just changes the files container.