ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help, thinking about buying.

Clio 172
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clio-172-...omobiles_UK&hash=item3a7a2e150a#ht_813wt_1271

Thinking about going to view this car today,

i'm a bit weary as its modded, was hoping to go standard really but I can't get hold of one of the standards ones im interested in.

What do you all reckon? The belts were done recently am waiting on the exact date and what was done.

When he says HID's is that the standards Xenons? I am just thinking if I get it and i'm not happy with anything I can just buy standards bits and sell them off, although i'm used to coilovers etc with my last car.

Cheers

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Alright mate, it would be worth becoming a member and then you can see the cars for sale in the marketplace on here. You can put up a wanted thread about a car aswel.

Also you will be able to see the Traders section so if you get one that hasn't had the belts done for a while you can see which of the mechanics on here is close to you to sort it for you.

Clio 172
Ren-Tech are near me, I can imagine the price is the normal £600 ish for it all, heard good things.

Yeah I can see the classifieds, no need for a wanted thread just yet, I need every penny to buy a clio lol but I will become a member then.

done a search and got a good idea of what to look out for just unsure of a couple bits, sometimes modified examples can be ok but this ones on the deck, fine if i'd done it but just puts me off when going to buy lol its a strange one.

plenty of reciepts and stuff though from pics he has sent so im sure its worth a look at least