ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help to buy suspension for clio 172 ph1

What 'the best' is depends on what you are looking for.

Is it for road or track use? Are you looking to stick like glue or have some tail-out fun? Are the road/track surfaces near you smooth or full of potholes?

Clio spor 172 Ph1
What 'the best' is depends on what you are looking for.

Is it for road or track use? Are you looking to stick like glue or have some tail-out fun? Are the road/track surfaces near you smooth or full of potholes?

I want something that sticks like glue like you say, more of what already sticks, the car I use both on road and on track

Clio spor 172 Ph1
Welcome to the forum! :smile:

I always imagine South American countries to only use really old cars, not Clios! :smiley:
thanks, Sorry for not going through the presentation thread, here there are very good cars despite the problems of my country hahaha, in venezuela there are only two clio sport 172 ph1

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
those are two very different sets of coilovers mate...
the Ktec ones are for a single make cup and supposed to be very very stiff
the other ones are a road biased setup developed on the ring

Clio spor 172 Ph1
those are two very different sets of coilovers mate...
the Ktec ones are for a single make cup and supposed to be very very stiff
the other ones are a road biased setup developed on the ring
Which I would recommend, because I want the car to have grip but it is not very rigid for daily use