ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help...to get access to work systems via home

as part of my works disaster recovery plan and swine flu i have to get given access via a citrix connection and a password tag? what does this actually mean? was asked on friday whether had a laptop, will they have to install software on my laptop?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
isnt it software, were you can access your work's information/databases etc via your laptop ?

AK

M240i
Ally we use something in the office called Sonic Wall virtual office, it basically lets me connect to my PC at work via remote access

DMS

A thirsty 172
Basically you'll go to a web page and enter a username and password. You'll log in and will ultimately be presented with a workspace similar to what you would on your work computer. You'll be able to use business critical apps remotely.
Sounds like a basic CAG setup, so it'll probably require the ICA client installing on your personal computer.