ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help want to buy a steering wheel for the 360?

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
what is the best wheel to buy? ive read some forums and alot of people have said the fantec wheel? does it have paddle shift? and also is the logitech g25 not supported on xbox?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Porsche one is supposed to be the best but is quite expensive. The official one is really good for the money imo.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
yeah im tempted to get the microsoft one but i dont want to get it if its aload of s**t? but i dont think the porche one has paddle shift

Fanatec wheel is the one to go for but they are expensive and not easily available. Yes they do have paddle shifts and come with lots of different specs and options. Its definitely worth the money over the others available and will also last longer as well as being compatible across PS3, XBox and PC.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not all the fanatecs are 360 compatible so be carefull!

I have had 2 360 wheels now, they are really good for the price, i'm sure you wont be dissapointed.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
oh ok thats mega gay do you use a wheel gareth?

I've got the Xbox one with a WheelStandPro, for the money the Xbox one is really good, definitely recommend one. Sure, you can get better wheels but at a much higher price.