ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help wanted

Im goin 2 look at a 1.8 rsi, but the owner hasnt used it for 4 months and i jus wanted sum help on wot 2 look 4 2 make sure it aint gonna brake down as it has no mot

General body work condition, steering wheel condition ( does it match mileage?) Fluid levels, colour of oil, Seat condition (fag burns or not) !! Take it for a test drive !!

I would say get the owner to MOT it, that way your not gonna be landed wiht a massive MOT bill should it need anything doing to it.

Have a look, but if you like it say youll only buy it after has has a full mot

Whats that on the bonnet ?? Is it a reflection !! Im based in solihull about an hour away from you !! I dont mind goin with you if you wanna go a day this week !!

yeah its pam, do u know her, do u know anyfing about the car, is it worth having??

ill let u know when im gonna go and well sort sumfing out if thats ok

Quote: Originally posted by 1.8-RSI-Owner on 01 March 2004

Im goin 2 look at a 1.8 rsi, but the owner hasnt used it for 4 months and i jus wanted sum help on wot 2 look 4 2 make sure it aint gonna brake down as it has no mot

Check all the electrics mate. Sunroof, Windows and Heaters theyre all a bit prone to doing weird and not-so-wonderful things (if mines anything to go by anyway)