ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with a PC polisher order...

...bit cheeky i know, but does anyone have a voucher code for discount on this item at autopia?
Theres a beer or white wine/fruit based drink in it for you

:D smiles sweetly

does potato count as a fruit because i could do with adding to my ever-growing vodka collection.

Im of no help to you however i dont have the voucher code.

Thank you all for your help - order placed.

Im justifying it as protecting my investment.

Also, having seen my car in the briefest of sunshine, i feel shamed into getting it.

(sh*t, black is hard to look after).

Anyone have a clue when i can expect it - or more precisely, will it be here for the weekend?

it may be here at the weekend, mine took 3 days, but to be sure your looking at early next week, they send you details and you can check on were your item is

ps get some meguiars # 80 for general swirl/mark removal, and meguiars #83 for problem areas, you can also use megs scratch x for bad marks

so is their much point in these things for a car with new paint work. i would be well worried about covering the car with swirl marks. but they do bring up old cars well by the looks of it.

i even polished my windows with some autoglym window polish and my pc, it got them really really clean,and the usual wiper marks and water spots have gone :)

Quote: Originally posted by bsimmer3000 on 29 March 2005

so is their much point in these things for a car with new paint work. i would be well worried about covering the car with swirl marks. but they do bring up old cars well by the looks of it.

yup, new paint has loads of marks from the valet by the dealer, thats were my swirls came from, check nearly new car pic below, see the pcd section

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/182_blue/Wing-InsideMasked4.jpg

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 29 March 2005

shaun would you advise not to use scratch x all over the car?
its fairly aggresive so i wouldnt use it on the whole car, although i know of people who have, i would say try megs#80, if that doesnt do it use megs #83, i would be suprised if you need more than those

Quote: Originally posted by bsimmer3000 on 29 March 2005

dont tempt me lol. what price are these?
aprox £140 delivered with polishing pad set, plus we can get a little discount ontop of that

might have to invest when i get my rear quater resprayed. wish it could polish that out lol i would def have one. 182 blue you got the link for the polisher??? thanks

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

sh*t me shaun how often do u use the pc!!

3x each pad!

i got 2 x buffers in my pack, is that a bonus or what

defo having your car theres no way ill find one cleaner surley??

do you mean wax, or polish, you can put it on and take it off with the pc, but most recomend to take it off by hand

sh*t me shaun how often do u use the pc!!

3x each pad!

i got 2 x buffers in my pack, is that a bonus or what

defo having your car theres no way ill find one cleaner surley??

:oops:well i had to get me enough to last me out, and it was cheap shipping for the second lot of pads, and i got a good discount ont them too

lol i got some more stuff coming from pakshak, and waynes towels, think i have spent over £500 over the last few weeks :eek:

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

yes i guess so..could do with some towels myself, that the best place then.

and dont go selling the car to anyone else...

yes i guess so..could do with some towels myself, that the best place then.

and dont go selling the car to anyone else...

lol, im struggling to find something else to replace it!!!!, as for the towels get them from http://www.pakshak.com/http://www.pakshak.com/ , very good price and only $20 shipping for 15 towels, if you join autopia forum (its free), or just tell him your a member hi will give you a big discount, i saved nearly a 3rd

shaun would you advise not to use scratch x all over the car?
I found this listing on Autopia forum - hope it helps.

This list is coarses to finest
Mequiars Diamond Cut 2.0 M85 {formally Heavy Duty}
Mequiars Compound Power Cleaner M84
Mequiars Heavy Duty Oxidation Remover {Marine}
Mequiars Heavy Cut Cleaner #4
Mequiars Medium Cut Cleaner #1
Mequiars Color Restorer #44 {Marine}
Mequiars DACP-Dual Action Cleaner Polish M83
Mequiars Fine Cut Cleaner #2
Mequiars Medallion Paint Cleaner #97
Mequiars Scratch-X #108
Mequiars Body Scrub A10
Mequiars Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner A30
Mequiars Swirl Free Polish #82
Mequiars Swirl Remover #9

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

fook me this detailing is getting detailed!

I got a nice 1.6 in black you can part ex with mate ;)

[Edited by mr sheep on 29 March 2005 at 8:38pm]