ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with brakes please

'51, 172
Hi, im ready for new front discs and pads, ive experienced bad fade with the standard setup so im thinking about spending a little more on something better, i dont do any trackdays so i dont need anything too expensive, can someone look at these please and/or recommend something else, im not really clued up in this so any help would be appreciated. will these fit straight on without changing anything, (lines, fluid etc)?
Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-...66:2|39:1|72:1683|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

have you changed/bled fluid recently? not normal to be able to fade brakes on road. it's easily possible if you set out to do it (ie. accelerate/brake/accelerate/brake/etc) but much more likely to be prob with fluid otherwise IMO

M

mini-valver

Brembo high carbons and some Mintex or DS2500's, fresh fluid. No need for braided lines.

03 RS clio 172 flameR
i have just brought the KTEC uprated fast road disks and pads kit for £125 inc delivery! got um today and they look good, KTEC have good rep so i asume they will perform.

'51, 172
will these go on without having to change anything else, and are these for "normal" everyday use?
thanks.

911 GT3, 320i, M3
I bought a set of brembo high carbon discs and ds2500 from fred on here, and also used ap racing fluid

did SPA, the mountain roads and the ring with no problems what so ever, well maybe a bit of smoke when I stopped a couple of times but no problems with them working.

'51, 172
brembo hc's and ds2500's it is then:approve: wheres best place to get them? ive seen them as a package from k-tec for £156, anyone know of a cheaper place? and do i need new fluid?
thanks.

172 mk2
brembo hc's and ds2500's it is then:approve: wheres best place to get them? ive seen them as a package from k-tec for £156, anyone know of a cheaper place? and do i need new fluid?
thanks.

179.40 after VAT. on the k tec website..

anyone know of a better or cheaper setup for everyday use? need mine done asap. not a ringer' nor a track driver..

cheers chaps