ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with fog lights

Hi new to the forum as I have just bought my daughter a mk2 clio. The previous owner had blanked of the front fog light openings with plastic and newspaper !!!!!!!!!!! but when I checked in the car the switch is there for the front fogs and it appears to work. So I have bought a set off ebay inc the loom and would like some info on how easy they are to fit etc.

CursedTitanium 182FF
Should be plug n play, depending on if the previous owner has butchered the wiring or not.

Have a look for a bit of wiring or the connecter hanging down somewhere/tied to something. That's what mine was like on my first Clio and I bought the loom and it worked!

Had a look and it looks like the connector is still there behind the passenger side fog light but the original wires have been cut near the lights so should be an easy fix

Do I need to remove the bumper to fit the lights and loom ?

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RyanWXM

No i fitted some to mine and i managed fine with just the splash guard removed

1.4 16V MK2
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I can't seem to find where the loom plugs into? So far as I can see, it just seems to be loose bits of wire and a lot of insulation tape! Can't find any open connection that I can plug my new loom in to. Any advice would be appreciated!