ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with my valver. plz

clio mk1 1.8/16v
recently bought the car and it doesnt seem 2 be as quick as it should ive had a compression test done and that seems fine.changed plugs,leads coil and rotor arm. still the same ? got 2 get the clutch done next few weeks and gunna get her tuned. just woundering if there could be any wires off anywhere because i found a injection cable off the head when i put it bk on seemed 2 run alot quicker. also my steering seems to have alot of play what could this be ? if its the power steering rack does any 1 have 1 around for sale. i heard this was a common fault on these. other than that shes a beauty :D lol and im proud 2 be a clio owner. cheers people hope its not 2 long for ya's all. just want her up and running.

S2000
Steering will be the steering column - very common on valvers. Just take it to a garage and get it welded for £20 and that'll solve the problem.