ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with New Tele

BG182FF
Hi there, I have just bought a samsung ue32d5520 model and for me to access the SMART television, it says I need a Samung Wireless Lan Apaptor. Was wondering whether I need to buy original ones or would a normal one work? I have never bought for a Television before so any help would be appreciated. How does it install onto the television as i know doing it through computer you need to insert a CD with it?! THANKS AGAIN!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You need the pukka one im afraid just plugs into a USB usually. Or use some kind of wireless bridge/home plug if the TV has Ethernet

BG182FF
yep bloody stupid expensive. Never said u needed to buy one seperate to be able to use it. Bloody stupid!

182 ff
amazon have them for 33 pounds ( non samsung ) i bought mine from there works mint ! ive got your telly too but the 46 inch had the telly 7 months now

2001 Clio 172
I had this issue when I bought my new Panasonic TV. You are supposed to buy the Panasonic Wireless Dongle if you want a wireless connection however I found that a Netgear one would work (through reading reviews on the TV). Will most likely differ but this is the dongle:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002RLC7WO

I
f you don't want to run an ethernet cable around your room you could use Powerline Adapters so that the network connection runs through your mains wiring. However these are the same if not more money than the dongles.