ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help With Putting A Filter Over An Image

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Hi All,

I have several pictures for a website. I need an identical filter put over them so they look the exact same colour afterwards. Can you all help me with the best way to do this please?

Here is an example of the an image with the filter colour i need.

Thanks in advance.

@Scrooge @andy_con @SimpleJoee @kayzee @SharkyUK @Aaron.. @nius02 @Simon N @The Russian. @Andy. @TheEvilGiraffe @Yanoo

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-29%20at%2021.01.05_zps5bo5yx2m.gif

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate.

Do you have Photoshop? I think the easiest way would be to take the original image, make a new layer and fill with a block colour (find closest match in colour picker) and then set opacity of that layer to 10-20% or until you are happy with the result.

If you want to save that as a future template, first off save your new image as you usually would (jpeg?) and then delete the image layer leaving just the opacity fill layer. Save this as a PSD file and you ca go back to it in the future just adding your new image - just move the layer behind when you do.

Hopefully that will do the job.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate.

Do you have Photoshop? I think the easiest way would be to take the original image, make a new layer and fill with a block colour (find closest match in colour picker) and then set opacity of that layer to 10-20% or until you are happy with the result.

If you want to save that as a future template, first off save your new image as you usually would (jpeg?) and then delete the image layer leaving just the opacity fill layer. Save this as a PSD file and you ca go back to it in the future just adding your new image - just move the layer behind when you do.

Hopefully that will do the job.
Perfect, that worked great after a little playing. Thanks mate.