ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with stalk adapter? and only 1 6x9 working?

V70 d5 beast
hi guys today i bought a control stalk adapter from halfuds as i thought i'd fit one eventually and so it said to take all the dash out so out it came and i fitted it but i can't seem to get it to work?
its autoleads the make that they sell...
it says to connect it upto the diplay connector so that it bypasses the yellow connector behind the radio but plugged it all in and nothing..

oh and also now only one of my 6x9's are workin? if i swap the in and out plugs from behind the cd played i can get one or the other to work but not both and only one terminal seems to be working?
it was working before i took the cd player out but i have noticed that the pins that they plug into have been pushed into the cd player? so guess that i might have broke summin?
i have checked that my cd player is set back up for the 6x9s
any ideas on anything before i go into halfauds tomorrow?

V70 d5 beast
lol i bought the stalk adapter from halfords but i already had my 6x9's bought them else where....never from halfords.

"Navy" N17 TWO
hi guys today i bought a control stalk adapter from halfuds as i thought i'd fit one eventually and so it said to take all the dash out so out it came and i fitted it but i can't seem to get it to work?
its autoleads the make that they sell...
it says to connect it upto the diplay connector so that it bypasses the yellow connector behind the radio but plugged it all in and nothing..

oh and also now only one of my 6x9's are workin? if i swap the in and out plugs from behind the cd played i can get one or the other to work but not both and only one terminal seems to be working?
it was working before i took the cd player out but i have noticed that the pins that they plug into have been pushed into the cd player? so guess that i might have broke summin?
i have checked that my cd player is set back up for the 6x9s
any ideas on anything before i go into halfauds tomorrow?

Seems like a dodgy product :S

V70 d5 beast
i've sorted it now, i needed another connector so thats sorted but still haven't fixed my 6x9s..i think one of the pre-out pins is damaged or summin