ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with wireless N Router Please !!!

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Recently upgraded to a shiny new Netgear Wireless N router, it has been running fine for about 6 weeks with no issues whatsoever (in 270mbps mode)

Woke up this morning and the connection had dropped on my laptop, when i tried check for the wireless network it had dissapeared from the list.

Same thing on my desktop and the other laptop in the house, it was as if the router wasn't broadcasting at all...

Tried go through the browser based setup and it says everything is ok, but still, no wireless network listed on any of the machines.

I'm at a total loss with this, so any help is appreciated, if you were wondering, it works fine with RJ45 which is how i'm online now !!!

Fiesta ST
My netgear does this now and again - even after a router restart. Then it suddenly fixes itself - strange I know.

Got anything near by that can interfere?

Black 172...KN53EL*
I had a similar issue recently with a D-link, I'd powered it off for a few hours, when I powered it back on, nothing was picking it up - laptop, phone, PC. I tried the reset button on the back which worked but it only lasted about a minute before it disappeared again. I switch the channel it was on from 2 to 6 and back again, saving the settings inbetween, which then sorted it and it's been fine since.

God knows what was up with it, I was just about ready to throw it out & buy a new one!