ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help

'97 Renault Clio Maxim S
I hade a problem a while back with water getting in, coming through the map light area. sealed the ariel and that solved it. but the other day i started up and heard a slooshing got to the end of my drive stopped and water came flooding out maplights sunroof handle and plastic upper sills, guessing sunroof seal has gone? parked it the other way on my drive (quite a slope) wasnt as bad jus drips, but went to get in this morning and the remtote doesnt work so i guess water has gone into the reciver, i can still ge in with the key but cant disengage the immobiliser. is there a way u can disengage with the key anywhere? also am i right in guessing it is the sunroof seal and water in the reciever? any help much appreciated, thanks in advance

PS hi im new, been posting on RSC for a while, some people out there may know me as NickyC