ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help

172 /megane cab
come on guy s i am goin elite on saturday for new tyres on my cup what ones do i get thought the conti s were crap . i had toyo s on my megane they had loads of grip dry and wet need that what with no abs

172 /megane cab
ill pay 60 for each one do ya reckon i can get the eagle f1s for that so you reckon there a lot better

172 /megane cab
i know i had the a539 on my megane never again grip what grip i only got them cos they was about 150 cheaper than the toyo s

I would expect to pay more than £60 for eagles especially if you are using standard 172 wheels as 16 inch wheels are quite rare (in comparison to oother sizes) so tyres tend to cost quite a bit.
In terms of quality I really do rate them - other people may not rate them as highly but in my experience and also one of my mates that drives rally cars and has 2 imprezas we both think they are brilliant - the grip they give you is far higher than with cheaper tyres plus they work brilliantly in the wet.
There are other options - I would also buy Michelin Pilot sports, Bridgestone Potenza RE040's etc