ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!!

Artic Blue Clio 182
I have this prob as well with mine, i found a really easy solution...theres some buttons to the right of the steering wheel underneath the windscreen wipers stalk, if you hold in the top button on the back of this, the noise starts to disappear....I do believe this is called the volume button?? lol :rasp:

Only joking mate... I do actually have this prob too, someone said there is a little fan inside the interior light housing and this can either be taken out and lubricated or you can get a new one from renault for less than a tenner!

Do a search on the forums for 'humming' and you will see a few thread like this with answers...

Hope that helps!

Da

Less
It could be the fan as mentioned or the tubing could be vibrating. Take the interior light out of it's mounting and have a look up inside.