ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!

Family Bus
Ok, my sony ericcson died and got sent back for repair!

In the meantime I've been using my old Samsung phone, which has randomly stopped working, it turns on but there is no response when you press any buttons

Problem is, all my numbers are on the phone (Grrr copy to SIM fail) and I can't get past the PIN stage.

So....I can connect the phone to my laptop, but don't have the software to run the phone off, does anyone know if there is a way to get my numbers from my phone without going past the PIN?

I know...long shot.. meh :/

AK

M240i
You could probably download the software from somewhere.

Whats make and model of phone i'll have a look for the software for you?

Family Bus
Samsung G600

I think

I'll google it, I know I can get the software, it's whether I can get the numbers off the phone without being able to get past the PIN that's troubling me :(

AK

M240i
hmm..

I actually have that phone :eek:

I'll test it the now! Just need to find out how to set a pin lol!

Clio 172mk2
didnt u sync yer old contacts to outlook , cos then with most fones u can sync them other way, thats wat i`ve always used. If not be a lesson backnup in futue :p

AK

M240i
Tis bad news i'm afraid :(

You can have my number to start you off tho :)!
Every cloud has a silver lining etc etc :rasp:

Aww you big old cutie zippo.

And i've got no idea.

But here's a song while you wait.

[YOUTUBE]7SK_Ps_Jfeg[/YOUTUBE]

Family Bus
LOL Zippo/Skinny!

Nah, didn't synch phone as using a company laptop atm, and can't really load anything onto it!

Meh. Ballsacks.

AK

M240i
Could chop open the phone and get the memory out and then somehow plug it in somewhere?!

Doubt it tho.

Family Bus
Oi!

I'll have thee know I work in tech lol! Pah.

Tis the phone's fault...not mine :rasp:

M2 Competition
If you plug phone into pc can you not open it throug windows without synching? I know you can on sony ericssons, might work on this?